Ramat Hanadiv extends over 4,500 dunams (1,125 acres),
ten kilometres northeast of Caesarea.
Natural parklands and carefully tended gardens surround the crypt of Baron Edmond de Rothschild (1845-1934) and Baroness Adelheid de Rothschild (1853-1935). In April 1954, the remains of the Baron and Baroness were brought to Israel and reinterred in a state funeral at the Ramat Hanadiv Memorial Gardens.
Over the past fifty years, cultivation of the Gardens, clearing trails for hikers, archaeological excavations, research and educational projects have transformed Ramat Hanadiv into one of the most popular nature spots in Israel.
Contact Information вапр
Convenient access, Disabled bathrooms