The museum of the underground prisoners in Jerusalem resides in the "Russian Women Pilgrim Hostel" that was built in the sixties of the 19th century, as part of the Russian Compound. During the rein of the British mandate over Eretz Israel (1917-1948), the hostel was transformed into a central prison where hundreds of the underground fighters – the "Hagana", "Etzel" and "Lehi" were imprisoned.
The prison had been reconstructed by the Ministry of Defense that established there a museum which describes through the narrative of the underground prisoners the struggle for the establishment of the State of Israel.
The museum is located in the Russian Compound near the Municipality Complex.
Contact Information вапр