Kiriat Motzkin`s historical museum & archive is located at its first council chairman (18 years) house, Mr. Arie Lieb Grushkevitz, one of the first houses to be built in 1936, inherited by him for public uses.
Since 1965 it served as public library. In addition, thanks to Mrs. Miriam Dadiani school teacher & one of first born here, since 1985 as city archive.
For that she was honored as honorary citizen.
In 2004 in honor of the 70th celebrations, it was decided to start renovation procedure & turn it to city`s historical museum.
In 2005 it started operating & in August 2006 it was officially inaugurated.
To day it includes thousands of original documents, protocols & pictures, hundreds of exhibits & founder`s family`s life stories, audio video presentations & more.
Contact Information вапр