The museum is located in a historic building, built in 1891. It was the first country in the factory for the manufacture of glass, created under the leadership of Rothschild for bottling wine from his vineyard.
To date, the building restored and it is 2 exhibit:
One of them contains historical documents and reports on the activities of Baron Rothschild.
A second tells about arhelogicheskih finds discovered during excavations in the historic port of Tel Dor, as well as found at sea.
The museum stored a large collection of anchors, amphorae and pottery.
Contact Information вапр