The Museum of Moshava Kfar Tavor is designed to give the visitor an idea of the life the early settlers.
Kfar Tavor is one of the first Moshavot in Israel, and was established by members of the First Aliyah. In 1901, 28 farming families founded this Moshava with the assistance of Baron Rothschild, the well known philanthropist.
Kfar Tavor places great emphasis on preserving its historical landmarks. A Farmer`s Courtyard colony museum has been built right beside two authentic farm houses, and offers a glimpse at farm life during the Moshava’s early years. (The museum includes the farm house with all its contents, an audio-visual presentation, multi-media programs for children and an art gallery.)
Contact Information вапр