Are you looking for something amazing and interesting to see?
Do you want to learn about the history of Israel?
Spend some time in Rishon Le-Zion and tour the Museum.
Founded by 17 Russian families in 1882 after the 1881 Pogroms, Rishon Le-Zion was the first agricultural village in the holyland.
Located in historic sites, the museum exhibits retell the story of the proud pioneering past and takes you back to the end of the 19th century and to the beginning of modern Zionism in Eretz Israel.
Touch the Past at this quaint historical museum and experience a chapter of history not to be forgotten!
- the story of the "First Aliya" (immigration) come alive
- where the flag was first flown
- where "Hatikva" (anthem) was first sung
- how Hebrew was taught in the first Hebrew school
- the Village Well which gave life to the settlers
- the sites along "Pioneers’ Way" and the beautiful "Village Park"
ALL THIS AND MORE!
Contact Information вапр