The White Mosque was built by order of Suleiman pasha. Sanctuary 1785 (1200h), Arcades and minaret 1799 (1214h), study rooms 1804 (1219h), the recent Additions 1999 (1420h).
The Mosque called White as symbol of optimist, purity and unity of all the Communities in Nazareth and Whole District. In the Right side of the mosque The grave of Abdullah ninawi "Al-Fahum", The Judge Pasha and Governor of Nazareth and the district, deputy of Ahmad Al-Gazzar, in ottoman Era since 1775 A.D.(1189h).
The Mosque Massage in peace and fraternity among all communities the holy site is a fahoum trust.
Contact Information вапр