Elijah’s Cave brings visitors both the sanctity of a Jewish holy place and the sharing of traditions.
The site was first mentioned in a letter written from the land of Israel in 1626 by a Jewish visitor telling about the holy places, which described “Elijah’s large and magnificent cave” on Mount Carmel.
Here, according to legend, Elijah came to pray before challenging the prophets of Baal and calling down fire from heaven.
Elijah’s Cave is closed on Saturdays.
Contact Information вапр